NOTE: These Chipotle wraps are worthy of praise and one of the best ways to get your craving for a delicious Mexican/American treat. You will love these!
- 8 (8-inch) soft tortillas
- 1 (14-inch) Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Or Honey Mustard dressing of choice
- 1 cup chopped green curly lettuce
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 cup green onions, chopped small
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped fine, optional
- 1 to 2 large avocados, sliced thin
- ½ cup black olives, sliced thin
- Lime juice
- ½ pound oven roasted deli turkey, sliced thin
- 1 (16-ounce) package taco blend cheese, shredded
- 1 (12-ounce) jar Mellow Black Bean & Corn Salsa
- 1 (9.25-ounce) package corn chips, like Fritos’
- [caption id="attachment_1022" align="alignleft" width="300"] Chipotle Wraps with Black Bean & Corn Salsa[/caption]
Yield: 16 Chipotle Wraps
- Making 1 tortilla at a time, spread about 1 to 2 tablespoons honey mustard sauce over the tortilla. Scatter a few leaves of the curly lettuce and cilantro over the sauce.
- Next, add about 1 tablespoon tomatoes, and 2 teaspoons green onions. Add chopped jalapeno as desired, if using. Add about 2 to 3 slices of avocado over the tomatoes and onions.
- Add a few of the olives, and a squirt or two of fresh lime juice. Now add a portion of the turkey. Add about ¼ cup shredded cheese over the olives, and top with 2 tablespoons black bean and corn salsa.
- Lastly, crunch up a few of the corn chips over all. Roll the tortillas up tight and secure with tooth picks. Cut the tortillas in half and place on platter. Provide chips and dip if desired. Makes 16 Chipotle wraps.